Our latest book is an illustrated poetry book called Hello Hinterland, launched in Hodges Figgis in Dawson Street, Dublin on April 28th 2022. Written by Martin Holohan & Illustrated by Clare Lynch, Hello Hinterland is a collection of illustrated Stories and Poetry, Rhymes, Observations and Folk Tales celebrating the connections between culture and heritage in the wide and embracing landscape of Fingal County on the East Coast of Ireland. Published by Choice Publishing.
Hello Hinterland is available to purchase:
– Alan Hanna’s Bookshop, 270 Rathmines Rd Lower, Rathmines, Dublin 6 – See location on map…
– Tales for Tadpoles, 3 Albert Walk, Bray, Co. Wicklow, A98 TC03 – See location on map…
– Antonia’s Bookstore, The Gate House, Navan Gate, Trim, Co. Meath – See location on map…
– Choice Publishing, Drogheda, Co. Louth – See location on map…
– Hodges Figgis on Dawson Street, Dublin 2 – See location on map…
Tales for Tadpoles:
Alan Hanna’s Bookstore:
Waterstones / Hodges Figgis:
Blackwells Book Stores:
Maynooth Library, County Kildare
Find Maynooth University Library on the Map
…and many more locations to follow…watch this space!